Vapid Lacquer: Catch Me If You Can, Mistrust, Polarize, & Stressed Out

Sunday, September 13, 2015 Unknown 2 Comments


Heyo! I'm doing pretty good with the updating of this thing this week, eh? Let's see if it lasts. I'm trying. lol Anywho! Today I have four new polishes from Vapid Lacquer for you: Catch Me If You Can, Polarize, Stressed Out and Mistrust

First up is Catch Me If You Can (Remixed!), a stunning deep teal holo that just has so much depth. Flawless formula, could be a two coater, but I did three for a deeper color. No staining. This is three coats with a top coat of Seche Vite.

Catch Me If You Can
Catch Me If You Can
Next up is Polarize, a gorgeous navy that I personally think has a tinge of a deep forest blue-green to it. Again flawless formula, no staining. Could definitely be a two coater, but again I did three coats for added depth. This is three coats with a top coat of Seche Vite.

Polarize
Polarize
Next one up is Stressed Out, a blurple that leans blue linear holo with some added scattered holo for good measure. Formula is again, flawless. Could also be a two coater (are we sensing a pattern yet?) but I did three for added depth. Three coats with a top coat of Seche Vite shown.

Stressed Out
Stressed Out
Last, but not least, we have Mistrust, a beautiful orchid purple holo. Formula is yet again, flawless. This *could* be a two coater, but I personally think it looks best at three. This is three coats with a top coat of Seche Vite.

Mistrust
Mistrust
These are exactly what I've come to expect from Vapid. Flawless formulas, amazing coverage, and gorgeous, vivid colors. You can get all four of these now as they're currently available in the Vapid Shop for $10 each.

2 comments:

  1. I think I need to grab Mistrust next! All of her colors are always amazing! Love this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly thought Mistrust and Stressed Out would be my favorites (you know how I feel about purple), but I think Polarized is my fave out of these followed by Catch Me If You Can.

      Delete