Different Dimension: Montego Red

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments


Hey guys! Today I have Different Dimension Montego Red for you! I know, I know. I blog a ton of Different Dimension polishes. That's because almost everything I blog is stuff I buy myself and out of all my polish I own the most Different Dimensions. So that's why you see a lot of it on here. Anyway! This polish is from the August Holo Hookup box, which is a monthly box that contains four holo polishes for $40. Different Dimension is a regular feature in it.

This polish is a linear holographic reddish pink with blue glitters sprinkled in. This polish totally reminds me of strawberries. The blue glitters look just like strawberry seeds. It has a creamy and smooth application and is very opaque. This could be a thick one coater. I did a thin coat followed by a medium thick coat. Shown below is two coats with a glossy top coat.

Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
Indoors with daylight bulbs
Doesn't it remind you of strawberries?! Totally reminds me of strawberries. This is probably one of my favorite pinks because it's a gorgeous shade and the blue glitter really makes it unique to my collection. What do you think of this polish? Let me know in the comments!

0 comments: